Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Launch: 7 Tips to Building a Business that Runs Without You!
Indianapolis, United States
Launch™ is breakfast for small business owners.
With plenty to chew on.
Small business owners—whether they run machine shops, law firms or laundry mats—face many of the same challenges. And when they find a format to share, discuss, and analyze those challenges, amazing things can happen.
At reachmore, we’ve created the format. It’s called Launch: 7 Tips to Building a Business that Runs Without You.
Launch is a roundtable discussion for small business owners hosted by reachmore founder, CJ McClanahan. It’s a focused, two-hour program that will help you begin to answer some crucial questions, namely:
• What are the most important habits each business owner should develop?
• How can you create a simple and predictable system for generating business?
• What can you do to consistently deliver predictable results?
• What are your business’ key indicators, and how can you track them?
• How can you define and communicate what separates you from your competition?
There’s a Launch roundtable discussion on the second and fourth Friday of every month. The cost is only $100, but space is limited to only 30 attendees per session. Register now!
We designed LAUNCH™ to help your small business take off!
CJ McClanahan is the mastermind behind LAUNCH. He’s a successful entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and business strategy expert. His true passion is helping professionals sharpen their skills and grow their businesses. His columns in the Indianapolis Business Journal provide insight and concrete strategies to business owners throughout central Indiana.